Digital Forensics Challenge
Digital Forensics Challenge hosted by Korea Institute of Information Security & Cryptology (KIISC) aims to expand knowledge of digital forensics and contribute to the field.
The challenge has two main categories: Digital Forensics Challenge and Tech Contest.
Participants can take part in one or both competitions.
– Anyone interested in Digital Forensics.
– Participants can register individually or as a team.
– The maximum number of team members is four.
– Participants can use any tool (No Limitation)
– You can write answer-sheet in English or Korean
– Sharing answers or codes is not permitted